There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s death is fucking ridiculous
Nichelle Nichols (Uhura) with her Lego spaceman ring at a NASA/Lego outreach event.
Guys I have a really big decision to make and it’s stressing me out, so I could use your advice.